XPORA is a website aimed at helping prospective entrepreneurs and/or micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs). This website is a one-stop solution for users to find their business growing needs.
Personal information means any information about a person and the entities associated with him, whether recorded in written or unwritten form, and whether it is true or not, which can be identified from that data (either directly or indirectly), or from that information and other information.
During the use of the Xpora website and the provision of the Services, we may collect personal information about you, as follows:
Information you provide to us
- You will be required to provide certain contact information required to register for an Xpora account, including name, e-mail and phone number;
- You can provide information about yourself and company identity, including but not limited to complete documents required for the use of the Service;
- When using the Check Business Level feature, you can provide the latest information on business conditions, duration of business, type of commodity you trade/interested in, annual turnover, type of business, and your export level.
- We will process any information provided to us in connection with a dispute or to support a complaint in connection with Xpora or the services obtained through the Xpora website.
Information we collect automatically
- We will collect details of User activity, including information related to the results of business level check.
- We may be able to collect User data from websites belonging to third parties whose products are displayed on Xpora.
- From time to time, we may also collect information about existing and potential Users, during or in connection with business matches or other Xpora-related events.
- If you visit the Xpora website, we will automatically collect certain information from your device. In some countries, including countries in the European Economic Area, this information may be considered personal information under applicable data protection laws. Specifically this information may include IP address, device type, unique device identification number, browser type, broad geographic location (e.g. country or city level location), browsing patterns and details about how you interact with our Xpora website and the goods and services available in it. In addition, we collect statistical information about the Xpora website and visitors to the Xpora website including, browser software, operating system, software and hardware attributes, pages viewed, number of sessions and unique visitors. Collecting this information allows us to better understand the visitors who come to our Xpora website, where they are coming from, and what content is of interest to them. We use this information for the purposes of our internal analysis and to improve the quality and relevance of our Xpora website. Some of this information may be collected using cookies and similar tracking technologies, as further described under the "COOKIES" section.
Information we receive from Partners
- Business and business data that you enter when using Xpora and the Partner website;
- Information about your device when accessing the application, such as IP Address;
- Personal information about you from Partners engaged by us to help provide verification services and comply with our no-money laundering policy and KYC (know-your-customer) checks on Users. This may include your name, email address, company details and contact information.
- If you choose to participate in reviewing or rating products and/or services on the Xpora website, we may receive personal information about you from Partners who work with us to review our services and/or rate us.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The purposes of the information that can be used by us inside and outside the Republic of Indonesia include:
- Processing applications;
- Providing services and information offered via Xpora;
- Providing services to facilitate trade between the Republic of Indonesia and overseas (or vice versa), and provide contact and business information to those who inquire/request;
- Our operations, for example, incorporation into our database, analysis, research and auditing;
- Notifications of Xpora trade shows in the Republic of Indonesia and promotional events or trade shows around the world (and similar events or trade shows organized by our business partners and associates);
- Distribution of Xpora publications and research materials (and our business partners and associates);
- Marketing of Xpora services or products (and our business partners and associates engaged in similar or alike activities, such as business matching services, sourcing and conferences);
- Complying with laws and regulations or codes of ethics within or outside the Republic of Indonesia;
- Legal proceedings, including collecting overdue amounts against payments;
- Other objectives directly related to the activities identified above;
- Crime prevention or detection, and protection of the security and safety of our events and trade shows;
- Identity verification in any events we organized where it is necessary to verify your identity.
- We will only retain your personal information for as long as we are required or permitted by law or relevant for the purpose for which it was collected.
- We will stop storing your personal information, or remove the ways in which data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose of collecting personal data, and is no longer necessary for any legal or business purposes.
LEGAL BASIS AND DATA PROCESSING
- necessary to provide services in accordance with the agreement between you and Xpora/or its affiliates (for example, to provide you with the services you have requested and to identify and authenticate you so that you can use Xpora);
- required to comply with legal requirements (for example, to comply with regulations regarding business matching applications, legality applications, and credit applications);
- necessary for our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights.
If we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or the interests of any Partner), these interests are typically operating Xpora and our services, managing our relationship with you and communicating with you as necessary to provide our services to you and for our legitimate commercial interests, for example, when responding to your questions, improving our Xpora website and our services, conducting marketing, or for the purpose of ensuring the security of the Xpora website and our services and detecting or preventing illegal activities such as fraud. We reserve the right to have other legitimate interests and if necessary we will explain to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with legal requirements or to enter into a contract with you, we will explain this at the relevant time. We will notify you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information). In some cases, you may be asked to provide us with personal information to process as described above, so that we can provide you with all of our services, and for you to use all of our Xpora features.
If you have any questions about or require further information regarding the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us using the contact details provided.
If you are a resident of Indonesia or outside of the territory of Indonesia, you also have the following data protection rights, which you can exercise at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided under the section below:
- The right to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal information when it is based on our legitimate interests, and separately the right to object to direct marketing.
- The right to ask us, in some situations, to limit the processing of your personal information or to request the portability of your personal information.
- The right to opt-out of marketing communications we send to you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the "unsubscribe" or "opt-out" link in the marketing emails we send to you. To opt out of other forms of marketing (such as postal marketing or telemarketing), please contact us using the contact details provided under the section.
If we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we carried out prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information carried out in reliance on a valid processing reason other than consent.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals who wish to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws and regulation.
If you become aware of any changes or inaccuracies in your information, you must notify us of those changes so that our records can be updated or corrected.
HOW TO CONTACT US
LANGUAGE AND LAW USED
The language used is Indonesian. The law used when there is a dispute is the law applicable in the Republic of Indonesia.